Sunday, June 28, 2009

Belkin Mouse Comfort

belkin-comfort-mice_1

       My hand is killing me when I operate the mouse, especially when they are in my bed. Sometimes I am very tired, I can not imagine staying in the chair in my office, even if it is comfortable. But the idea of a vertical position of my body is nerve-wracking. I have chosen to exhaust my hand and do not give a shit about this, instead of exhausting my body.
      But peripheral manufacturer Belkin has announced a new line of Comfort Mouse - mouse designed to provide the optimum position for comfort. They will be available in the U.S. in late June for all the Mac compatible.

belkin-comfort-mice_2
      Mouse Wireless comfort at a price of $ 30, includes a USB dongle that doubles as a pole to maintain the mouse when you move. It uses two AAA batteries and has a "power-save" mode that puts the mouse to sleep after 8 minutes of inactivity. E 'in blue, black, red and fuchsia.
Comfort Bluetooth Mouse, at a price of $ 50, has a laser sensor and a scroll wheel that supports horizontal and vertical scrolling. E 'in black and white.

belkin-comfort-mice_3
      Comfort Retractable Mouse is wired, but comes with a retractable cord, designed to prevent knots and tangles. It was at $ 20 and is available in black, blue, red and fuchsia.

0 comments:

Addbrite